Run at Pte aux Piments
1. Barbara Dunford c/o Brian (On holiday. Won't be back)
2. Edwina Lawry-Smith from Trou D'eau Douce
3. Ekta - Gorav's mother.
4. Jean Baldock c/o Brian (on holiday. Won't be back)
5. Sri- Arasaratnam - On hoiliday - Navin's guest
6. Sandy and Andy Belfitt
1. Keen Lynch
2. Tuhina Shirke - Gorav's Sister
Introduction of the New Hierarchie: The New GM proudly introduced
his scivvies to the crowd:-
· BBQ Bearer: David
· Drinks for Whimps: Geeta (stand in)
· Edit Hare: Sara
· Grand Mattress: Geeta
· Hash Market: Snowhite
· Horney Horn/Dog's Body: Blob
· Ice Maden Pieter
· R A Eric
· Snail Mail Rey
· Trail Master: Clarence and Alan
· Web Master Bob
· Whip Hare Charlie
The "On On" Downs Downs:
Hare front and Centre: Verdict on the trail: The whole ceremony was marred by rainy and windy condition No one took any notice!! We do however remember that it was a muddy run. Verdict: 6/10
Sinners (Standing in RA, Alan, relished bringing the following to the front:-
1. Anand for just being there.
2. Andy For 'digging' behind and being condescending to veterans
3. David for sneaking
4. Ekta for breaching the Hash dress code. She thought she was going to Pakistan and wore a Churridar!
5. Pieter for donating a posh carrier for the new Hash Pot. He had to drink from it!
6. Tommack for shortcutting , usurping the OAP's privilege
The lucky winner was Alan. He allegedly "ran blind!".
The Kiddie's Award:
The award went to young Ligaya from Phillines
Vote of thanks:
To Michelle and Jean Francois for those lovely Wet Hot Dogs!!
Next Hash: Midlands
Hares: Alan (Red shirt) and Gilbert Ferrier
Hash Food: Blob (Yum Yum)
PS: Sylvia made a desperate attempt to draw Hashers' attention to the Reunion Hash in November. Everyone was too wet to listen.
|Supreme Beings:||Dave "Shorty" Colbert & Geeta "Tinkerbel" Gopal|
|Trailmasters:||Charlie "Scrungebucket" Scrimgeour & Alan "Strong on" Grihault|
|Cellarmaster:||John "Big John" Maddock|
|Hash Horn:||Robert "Blob" Latimer|
|Religious Adv/Sex Councillor:||Eric "Hot-dog" Maard; deputy David "Shorty" Colbert|
|Barbecue Bearer:||Dave "Shorty" Colbert|
|Ice Maiden:||Pieter "Long Zip" Attig|
|Ha$h Ca$h:||Tom & Geeta "Tinkerbel"|
|Drinks for Wimps 'n Kids:||Bob & Jackie "J & B" Russell|
|Hash Market:||Juliette "Snow White" Colbert|
|Edit Hare:||Sara "Coffee mate" Grihault|
Web page design & maintenance by Bob Russell ( Email: email@example.com )